Excercise 4 Change Over Time

  • sciquest2000
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 19 3:40 PM
      I have been looking over the prompts for the exam. Can anyone
      clarify what is meant by ... and "mechanisms" involved in a change
      over time...
      I am not sure what they mean by "mechanisms".... could they meanthe
      processes involved maybe?
      Thanks,
      The Science Teacher
    • Stephanie
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 19 6:00 PM
        Can you tell me where the prompts for the exam are please?

        ~Stephanie~

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 20 5:42 AM
          Go to the national board site under candidate resources center. Then go to assessment center. It should be there somewhere. I assume you are looking for topics such as student work analysis, misconceptions, interrelating themes, science & technology. It will give a brief description of what kinds of things you will be asked.
          Good luck.
          Stacy

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 22 6:15 PM
            Thank you very much for the info.

            ~Stephanie~

            Message 5 of 7 , May 31, 2004
              So there are no example questions anywhere then. Correct? I did print out the brief descriptions and I have gone through the tutorial.

              ~Stephanie~

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 2, 2004
                > As far as I know there are no sample questions, in fact you are
                required to copy and sign a confidentiality agreement before the test.
                I reviewed the teacher's editions, especially the areas that I had
                not taught in a while. Also remember the "next" button, each
                question has multiple parts. I also left a few minutes at the end
                for proofreading.....Madge EA/Sci 03

                Service.
              • Stephanie
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 2, 2004
                  Thanks Madge

                  ~Stephanie~

                  > As far as I know there are no sample questions, in fact you are
                  required to copy and sign a confidentiality agreement before the test.
                  I reviewed the teacher's editions, especially the areas that I had
                  not taught in a while.  Also remember the "next" button, each
                  question has multiple parts.  I also left a few minutes at the end
                  for proofreading.....Madge EA/Sci 03

                  Service.