Re: [EASCI] The Shipping

  • Stacy Cordes
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2004
      KUDOS to you, Science Teacher! I sent mine today, with tears in my eyes , via UPS. It is in transit as we "speak." I love tracking in w/ the Net. As a banker I feel the extreme fear of rejection again.
      Best wishes to everyone.
      Stacy

      sciquest2000 <eden908@...> wrote:
      Just to let you know, I checked the tracking of my box. It was
      received by the Board today at 11:00 am.  That's fast.
      Good Luck to all
      The Science Teacher

    • Susie Skinner
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 14, 2004
        Please, as a banker I am deperately hoping that this years entries were more on target than last years. I feel a little better about these, of course knowing absolutely nilch about about what was "BAD" about last years. I tracked and mine got there at 11:05 on the 13th YIPEE...At least I can enjoy the rest of Spring Break, first on my list is to clean up around my computer :):):)