About Entry 3--need a hug here

  • sciquest2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2004
      Well I liked what i did with Entry 3. I am finishing the write up (
      reflection). but what keeps going throught my mind is the questiong
      i did for the first 2 groups. I have to admit I was very nervous.
      I aksed only to 3 of the 5 questions I intended of the first two
      groups because I kinda of let them explain their results ( i hope
      its not deemed as a summation). But the last 3 and one in
      particular went alot better. They justified everything. I am kinda
      worried about my performance with the first 2 groups though.. pray
      for me....

      The Science Teacher