Re: [EASCI] Re: About The Portfolio Getting There

  • v1945@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 14, 2004
      I shipped mine UPS in 2001.  Mine was due on a Monday, I shipped it on Thursday  at 5:30 pm and it arrived on Friday, the next day.  It cost me $30+, but was well worth the cost.  I was able to track it and even view the signature of the person who received it!

      Best of luck!  We are all rooting for you!!!!!

    • Susie Skinner
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 14, 2004

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 14, 2004
          I an a re-take candidate and about a week is what I did last week, deadline fell on a Saturday and I mailed overnight express on Monday. It go there. My goal this year is the same.

          Keeping your fingers crossed for all of us.