Re: Photo ID

  • sciquest2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2004
      Ok thanks... whew. I was looking all over the entire Instruction
      book. Finally I did what you did. I titled the paper, typed entry
      number and title of the entry, and at the bottom made a place for
      the date and my signature just in case.
      I am going to go to Mail-Boxes Etc to have it enlarged because our
      state went to new driver's license formats this year which have 2
      photos on them. They have very dark backgrounds too.