Re: [EASCI] Photo ID

  • Karen Cahoon
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2004
      I just photocopied mine on blank paper and included that. I do not
      recall a special page that we were to use. I certified last year so
      maybe it changed in this new cycle.
      Karen

      >>> eden908@... 03/13/04 11:28 AM >>>
    • sciquest2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13, 2004
        Ok thanks... whew. I was looking all over the entire Instruction
        book. Finally I did what you did. I titled the paper, typed entry
        number and title of the entry, and at the bottom made a place for
        the date and my signature just in case.
        I am going to go to Mail-Boxes Etc to have it enlarged because our
        state went to new driver's license formats this year which have 2
        photos on them. They have very dark backgrounds too.