Photo ID

  • sciquest2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13 8:28 AM
      Hey guys, I have the EA Science 2003 portfolio standards book. Did
      anyone find the page where you place you photo ID on? I have got
      every form I need but that one. I see the sameple photo ID on pg 30
      of the Introduction to the Portfolio Instructions. Isn't there
      suppose to be a blank one that we are supposed to use?

      Thanks the
      Science Teacher
    • Karen Cahoon
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13 8:56 AM
        I just photocopied mine on blank paper and included that. I do not
        recall a special page that we were to use. I certified last year so
        maybe it changed in this new cycle.
        Karen

        >>> eden908@... 03/13/04 11:28 AM >>>
      • sciquest2000
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 13 10:02 AM
          Ok thanks... whew. I was looking all over the entire Instruction
          book. Finally I did what you did. I titled the paper, typed entry
          number and title of the entry, and at the bottom made a place for
          the date and my signature just in case.
          I am going to go to Mail-Boxes Etc to have it enlarged because our
          state went to new driver's license formats this year which have 2
          photos on them. They have very dark backgrounds too.