Processing of Portfolio

  • ah5600
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2004
      How long does it take for your portfolio to be processed and appear on the website. I sent my portfolio registered mail, and the USPS
      site shows it being delivered. However, when I log onto the Candidate Resource Center it still says my materials have not been
      processed--it has been four days!

      Thanks!
    • tokarska@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2004
        It took mine nearly a week from the time FedEx said they received it. Beth T