Re: [EASCI] Entry 2: Probing Student Understanding

  • nelda phillips
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2004
      I will read for you.
      Nelda

      Barbara Player <bplayer@...> wrote:
      I am attempting to certify in EA/Science......Is there anyone interested in reading my entry.  I have completed the initial writing, but I'm not sure that I have what NB is looking for.

      Barbara

    • Karen Cahoon
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 11, 2004
        I will also read for you
        Karen

        >>> neldaphillips@... 03/10/04 5:28 PM >>>
        I will read for you.
        Nelda

        Barbara Player <bplayer@...> wrote:
        I am attempting to certify in EA/Science......Is there anyone interested
        in reading my entry. I have completed the initial writing, but I'm not
        sure that I have what NB is looking for.

        Barbara

        Yahoo! Search - Find what you're looking for faster.