Entry 2: Probing Student Understanding

  • Barbara Player
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2004
      I am attempting to certify in EA/Science......Is there anyone interested in reading my entry. I have completed the initial writing, but I'm not sure that I have what NB is looking for.

      Barbara
    • Kathy Dozier
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10, 2004
        I will read for you Barbara.

        Kathy

        At 10:20 AM 3/10/04, you wrote:
        >I am attempting to certify in EA/Science......Is there anyone interested
        >in reading my entry. I have completed the initial writing, but I'm not
        >sure that I have what NB is looking for.
        >
        >Barbara
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

        Kathy Dozier
        Camden Middle School
      • nelda phillips
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 10, 2004
          I will read for you.
          Nelda

          Barbara Player <bplayer@...> wrote:
          I am attempting to certify in EA/Science......Is there anyone interested in reading my entry.  I have completed the initial writing, but I'm not sure that I have what NB is looking for.

          Barbara

        • Karen Cahoon
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 11, 2004
            I will also read for you
            Karen

            >>> neldaphillips@... 03/10/04 5:28 PM >>>
            I will read for you.
            Nelda

            Barbara Player <bplayer@...> wrote:
            I am attempting to certify in EA/Science......Is there anyone interested
            in reading my entry. I have completed the initial writing, but I'm not
            sure that I have what NB is looking for.

            Barbara

            Yahoo! Search - Find what you're looking for faster.