Re: [EASCI] Digest Number 349

  • Nancy Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2004
      I did speed and acceleration involving different
      masses. I provided various matchbox cars to my 8th
      grade lab groups. They had to design an experiment to
      test the effect of mass on speed and acceleration.
      They knew what speed and acceleration were but not the
      effect of mass. It was quite interesting and they did
      a great job. It was too bad I couldn't tape the
      experiment because that was really interesting and had
      great discussion.
      Nancy, NBCT'03

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html