Celebrate!!

  • arholder2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2004
      I have completed entry 4, am ready to send entry 1 to my reader, and
      have a really good start on entry 2. Am I on schedule? My husband
      says he feels like he is living with a stranger because I work on
      this thing so much. I don't plan on working on it at all next
      weekend cause he needs some attention. Gotta keep the spouses happy
      too. Juggle, Juggle, Juggle. That's life, huh!

      Annette