Re: Digest Number 33

  • Mary Jo Kohunsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2000
      I am in a similar situation. I'd like to do a unit on falling objects for entry 3 or 4, and then do one on speed and acceleration of cars,etc., as the other entry. What's your take?
      I think the forces vs speed thing could be considered 2 units, but I am not sure, and this is my first year in the process. So I hope an NBCT can reply.
      Thanks,
      Mary Jo in MO

      <<< <EASCI@onelist.com> 1/14 3:35a >>>

      Want to send money instantly to anyone, anywhere, anytime?
      You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it. Sign
      up today at X.com. It's quick, free, & there's no obligation.

      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in today's digest:

      1. entries
      From: dbirch@...