National Board Humor Regarding Candidates

  • sciquest2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      Ok, let's all get real. All candidates how do you really feel about
      the process of getting all it done? Well here's a picture of where
      I am at and how I feel. http://www.centralscience8.com/humor
      (Just spreading a little humor for all of us hard working candidates)
      Good Luck to all. Just to let you know that I really appreciate
      this forum. Thanks certified candidates for all your help!

      The Science Teacher