Re: [EASCI] It went very well

  • v1945@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2004
      Great for your students, and YOU!!   You could use direct quotes for the conversation between students that you consider to be important.  That would include their ideas not able to be heard.
      I did this and this seemed to help my score.
      Keep up the great work!  Inspiring students to "be themselves" and not too good, takes a great teacher!
      EASCI  2001