Re: Ent 1 instruct materials

  • bulleez
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 19, 2004
      Spacefrog:

      This was the entry that I struggled with, too. I had a lot of
      instructional pages such as the rubric I used for assessment for
      a lab, directional pages I gave the kids, resource pages my
      students used for figuring out what size their protists were.
      (microbiology). This is where I ran into problems with total page
      numbers. It made me crazy. Because my completed rubric for
      each of the 2 students' labs were three pages a piece, and they
      did two labs, I had to edit. I ended up using page 1 and 2 for one
      student and pages 1and 3 for the other and writing in in ink the
      scores from the missing pages. It worked, I got a 3.25 on entry
      one. I thought I was going to get a 1.0! Go figure. Sometimes
      you just have to be be creative and go with your gut. Good luck.
      Julie

      --- In EASCI@yahoogroups.com, "spacefrog72003"