Re: Entry 2

  • spacefrog72003
    Message 1 of 32 , Jan 15, 2004
      Great to hear Annette, I'm in Van Buren, what about you? I teach 6th
      grade...You don't obviously by the content you're teaching.
      I haven't liked any of my Entry 2's either. It seems as though I get
      half the information from one class and half from the other class I
      teach. Together it would be one great video. It's not like you can
      record everyday, it's got to be at the beginning of a new topic. I
      find myself rushing through topics so I can get to a new topic in
      order to video again. Worse, the clock is ticking away. Are you
      involved in any support groups in your area?
    • eliotmom2
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 1, 2005
        To those of you who are board certified: Did you all use a discovery
        lab or a type of lab that generated a discrepant event? I had the
        students discuss what they knew about earthquakes and tsunami taking
        my cue from world events. I really like how my video came out. I
        have even written the entry but now I am second guessing myself.
        Do you find that every entry MUST have inquiry labs? I do many
        activities where the students research questions they may have using
        the internet.
        In search of opinions,
        Jeanne