Re: (no subject)

  • Patrick Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12 3:47 PM
      David, that sounds great!! I'm having trouble with the equipment for
      video taping. Our county bought lapel mics the use. But the camcorder
      I have been practicing with doesn't have a jack for the remote mic. I
      think I may have it solved though. We're getting an older camcorder
      back from repair and I'm told it has a jack.

      Good Luck

      Pat