Re: (no subject)

  • Patrick Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 1999
      I've tried one semi official video for entry #3. I thought the lesson
      went well but the sound wasn't too good. I'll use it as a last resort.
      I got a good idea of the type, quality, and scoring criteria from a
      workshop that Seminole County Teachers Association put on. They had a
      couple Nat. Certified teachers there showing their specific videos on
      teaching a science lesson. It made me think that mine was do-able.
      I've finished the writings for Entry #5 and am having my "proofers" read
      over it. Thats where I am.

      Pat