About books

  • sciquest2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2003
      You gave me an idea. I better copy this list too because when I
      certify, someone else may need it. Good luck to you too.
      And nah... I am late bloomer....I haven't been doing inquiry like
      what I have been reading. I really like the process though. It
      justifies alot of teaching methods that I do in other like
      cooperative learning and can continue to use.
      Just hope I make it.

      Science Teacher