Re: [EASCI] About books to help.

  • Susie Skinner
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2003
      Wow, heavy reading. You probably have been doing inquiry without knowing that you do inquiry. I printed off your reading list to see what I have and have not read.

      Hang in there.
      SJS

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 29, 2003
        To Science Teacher: Athough I haven't read all of the books on
        your list, I highly recommend the last two on your list. Science for
        All Americans, and Science Benchmarks. I heavily relied on
        them last year and I'm happy to say I passed the first time
        around. You are to be commended for your indepth research and
        committment to your students and to yourself. Keep plugging
        away. You will do fine. Good luck. Julie

        --- In EASCI@yahoogroups.com, "sciquest2000"