Re: Meeting students interests and needs

  • sciquest2000
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 3, 2003
      This site will only plot data for linear graphs. However it is still
      a great on-line excercise. My students can use this to plot their
      data for their science projects and get a nice looking graph.
      The link is titled as "Create A Graph".

      http://nces.ed.gov/nceskids/graphing/line_data.asp?b=15&totallines=1

      The Science Teacher

    • v1945@aol.com