Re: [EASCI] Ent 1 Technology

  • Cindy Brogan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2003
      Did you give the students any written directions?  When I used the internet for entry 1, I included my directions to students (website, what to do on each page) and then the questions they had to answer using the information from the website along with a student self-scoring rubric on how well they thought they understood the information.  I did well on this entry and this worked for me.  I would try to prove as much as you can to the scorers using evidence.

      Cindy