Re: [EASCI] sequence of attacking your entries

  • Cindy Brogan
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2003
      Mary --

      Have you decided what you are shooting for in each of your entries?  I found that sequencing was easy for me once I knew what topic I was going to videotape.  I did 4 first because I knew that once it was done I wouldn't worry over its content and want to revise.  I did 1 next because I knew that it would take me more reflection and revamping since I was depending on student work samples to carry this entry. I found that the extra time devoted to entry 1 paid off in scoring.   I did 3 and then 2 last (videotaping 1 week apart).

      Cindy