Re: [EASCI] Video tips?

  • Stacy Cordes
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 23, 2003

      For my entry 2 I used a tripod and position my students so that most could be seen on the video.  I positioned the most talkative throughout the room so the discourse took place all over the room.  For entry 3, which I did not reach benchmark on, I moved the camera from group to group while on the tripod.  It worked.  My content was not what the assessors were looking for I suppose, but moving the camera was not difficult or time consuming.
      Good Luck!
      Dawn Hicks <dhicks@...> wrote:
      While I didn't use a stand still, I did not show all of the students all of the time.  Is there someone who is in planning during the time that you are filming, or even a student you would trust to do it?
      Dawn