Re: National Board Certified

  • bebadog
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 22, 2003
      Congratulations to both of you. I bet you are relieved. Maybe I may
      feel the same next year.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 22, 2003
        Hello Everyone,
            Congrats to all that made it!  I started in the year 2000 on the old box and I am still down 25 points...I lost points this year on one of the re-dos!  I hope that all of you will continue in the process and with much success...as for me, I am out.  It has been quite an experience!