Re: (no subject)

  • David R. Culbreth
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 1999
      I am finishing up #5 and #6. I have a couple of weeks left on them. I
      have video taped 4 lessons - two of them are good, two not. I have a
      big, wide open lab with hard floors and the sound was terrible using the
      microphone that they recommended. I then tried a remote mike that I put
      on me and then had another that I placed on the table when students
      responded and it worked great. I could not hear the students with the
      other mike.

      Major ideas that I am using are: How living things interact with their
      environment, Processes of Life, The Nature of Matter, Force and Motion,
      Processes that shape the earth.

      David