Re: Digest Number 29

  • Mary Jo Kohunsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2000
      While we are discussing spacing, font, etc., can you tell me if I reduce student work, does it have to be at least 10 point when reduced?
      I hope this list gets up and running... we EA Sci types need as much support as everyone else!
      Thanks,
      Mary Jo
      mkohunsky@...

      <<< <EASCI@onelist.com> 1/ 8 3:59a >>>

      Until January 15, you can get Vocabulary Master, a popular program
      from Transparent Language, FREE! In minutes you can enjoy this program
      & gain the knowledge of 13 languages! Licensed for non-commercial use.

      There are 2 messages in this issue.

      Topics in today's digest:

      1. forms
      From: dbirch@...