Re: [EASCI] National Board Certified

  • Donna M. Petty
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 21, 2003
      A big Congrats to you and everyone who made it today. If you didn't - try again! I didn't make it the first time either! :>)

      Donna M. Petty
      dpetty@...
      Class Page (http://home.usit.net/~dpetty/Class_Page/index.htm)
      Bahá'í Page (http://www.columbiabahai.org)

      "When you were born you cried and the world rejoiced.
      Live your life so that when you die the world cries
      and you rejoice".
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 21, 2003
        Congratulations!  I made it too!
        Dawn Hicks

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 22, 2003
          Congratulations to both of you. I bet you are relieved. Maybe I may
          feel the same next year.

        • stonhenge56@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 22, 2003
            Hello Everyone,
                Congrats to all that made it!  I started in the year 2000 on the old box and I am still down 25 points...I lost points this year on one of the re-dos!  I hope that all of you will continue in the process and with much success...as for me, I am out.  It has been quite an experience!