National Board Certified

  • Cindy Brogan
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 21, 2003
      I learned today that I am now a NBCT. I thought that my strongest
      scores would be in the assessment center exercises and that the
      weakest would be in the portfolio entries, but the opposite was
      true! I think this may have been because I just skimmed the scoring
      guide for the assessment center but got "down and dirty" with it for
      the portfolio exercises. I worked just as hard with the scoring
      guides as with the directions for the portfolio entries.
    • Donna M. Petty
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 21, 2003
        A big Congrats to you and everyone who made it today. If you didn't - try again! I didn't make it the first time either! :>)

        Donna M. Petty
        dpetty@...
        Class Page (http://home.usit.net/~dpetty/Class_Page/index.htm)
        Bahá'í Page (http://www.columbiabahai.org)

        "When you were born you cried and the world rejoiced.
        Live your life so that when you die the world cries
        and you rejoice".

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 21, 2003
          Congratulations!  I made it too!
          Dawn Hicks

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 22, 2003
            Congratulations to both of you. I bet you are relieved. Maybe I may
            feel the same next year.

          • stonhenge56@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 22, 2003
              Hello Everyone,
                  Congrats to all that made it!  I started in the year 2000 on the old box and I am still down 25 points...I lost points this year on one of the re-dos!  I hope that all of you will continue in the process and with much success...as for me, I am out.  It has been quite an experience!