Re: Trying to organize time

  • bebadog
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2003
      You could ask those teacher to write a letter telling about how your
      help has helped them improve student learning.
      I am going through this now, and I thought that I had entry 4 almost
      complete until I brought it to my mentor to read. I then discovered
      that instead of answering the three important question: What is the
      accomplishment? What is its significants? and How does this impact
      learning?, I was just writing a narative of the entry.
      Good luck. If you get any great ideas please post them. I am
      learning through my mistakes now.