Trying to organize time

  • swattssci
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2003
      I am trying to figure out just how much time a week I should spend
      working on my portfolio. Also, trying to figure out just what needs
      to go into entry 4. I have not spent a lot of time at workshops in
      the past and am just starting back attending some. Also, I do help
      other teachers at my school with classroom management and
      cirricula. How do you go about documenting these things?
    • bebadog
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2003
        You could ask those teacher to write a letter telling about how your
        help has helped them improve student learning.
        I am going through this now, and I thought that I had entry 4 almost
        complete until I brought it to my mentor to read. I then discovered
        that instead of answering the three important question: What is the
        accomplishment? What is its significants? and How does this impact
        learning?, I was just writing a narative of the entry.
        Good luck. If you get any great ideas please post them. I am
        learning through my mistakes now.