Spacecraft Films Givaway

  • phonics1980
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2003
      Hello,
      I just wanted to inform everyone that Spacecraft films is giving
      away a free trip to the Kennedy Space Center. To register
      check out the link below. Also take a look at the amazing Apollo,
      Gemini and Saturn exploration DVD's. Each is packed with hours of
      great NASA footage, some never seen by the public. All are great
      educational tools and very fun to watch. Be sure to take a look.
      Thanks!

      www.foxhome.com/space