Ok. About Entry 3

  • sciquest2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2003
      I read the directions in more detail...so I am not so nervous...whew!
      I think I can do this with confidence.... But the 13 pg maximun
      limit on the writing... wow...
      I'll try not to faint.
      I think that I am going to use my last class of the day. I have a
      young man in a wheel chair and a young lady that is on an IEP. Most
      of the class are made of girls... and they are energetic but wild at
      the same time.
      They should give us PH.D,'s when you get through this stuff.

      Science Teacher