Thanks Donna

  • sciquest2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2003
      I am going to use them because I feel like that I taken the
      additional time to make this convenient for parents and students.
      And yes I have emails from students that have used the web site and
      have asked questions concerning their assignments. So I feel like
      this impacts student learning. In our school district, Student-led
      Conferencing isn't a hot item however I have incorporated the last 2
      years. Students and parents provide comments at the end of this
      reflection. I hope their portfolios are not considered routine
      because in my district this is NOT a requirement. But I fele that
      student-led conferencing produces good results and students to
      accomplish more of their assignments when they know that their
      parents are "looking over their shoulders".
      I will have most of my Entry 4 done by the end of November, with
      exception of a few accomplishments that I will have to include
      later. So I have found two people that will read it for sure.

      Once again thanks for all the suggestions!

      Science Teacher