Entry 4: SOS Define routine

  • sciquest2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 26, 2003
      Hey guys I have a lot that I feel that I use in Entry 4, I also
      have two way feed-back from parents and students. But my concern is
      that what I submit is not considered routine. I have my own web
      site for example and I sent out a survey to parents and I have
      gotten feed-back from them. But would my web site a routine thing
      or not?

      Help me out guys..
      Science teacher

      Wish we could have live chat here <wink>
    • bebadog
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 26, 2003
        You have a good point. I did the survey and have a web page and I was
        planning to use them. I did not consider them as being routine
        because they are not mandated by our district. Now that you mentioned
        it I am having second thoughts. I hope someone has the answer.

        --- In EASCI@yahoogroups.com, "sciquest2000" <eden908@h...> wrote:
        > Hey guys I have a lot that I feel that I use in Entry 4, I also
        > have two way feed-back from parents and students. But my concern is
        > that what I submit is not considered routine. I have my own web
        > site for example and I sent out a survey to parents and I have
        > gotten feed-back from them. But would my web site a routine thing
        > or not?
        >
        > Help me out guys..
        > Science teacher
        >
        > Wish we could have live chat here <wink>
      • Donna M. Petty
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 27, 2003
          I would use them! National Board Teachers go above and beyond District requirements in involving parents. Your parents and students may be routinely using your web page - regardless - you are making strides in the right direction and should make mention of anything like that. Best wishes!

          Donna M. Petty
          dpetty@...
          Class Page (http://home.usit.net/~dpetty/Class_Page/index.htm)
          Bahá'í Page (http://www.columbiabahai.org)

          "When you were born you cried and the world rejoiced.
          Live your life so that when you die the world cries
          and you rejoice".