Re: [EASCI] undecided

  • Dawn Hicks
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2003
      I did my entry on interpretting data on a prep for Science Fair.  We did an activity totally unrelated to my curriculum and then I videoed the students working with the data and drawing conclusions from it.  It worked for me.
      Good Luck,
      Dawn Hicks
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 19, 2003
        I did my inquiry entry on the science fair investigation.  This was 2 years ago and it received a 3.75.  I say go for it.