Re: I got my box

  • spacefrog72003
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 17, 2003
      I completely understand! Those were the exact same thoughts I had.
      It took me 2 days to open my box. I was waiting for that moment in
      time that I would not be distracted(ha, ha). The messages that
      people replied back to you were encouraging, so I'm listening to them
      as well. I just wanted you to know that I could have written your
      exact e-mail myself. So I understand the feeling and I'm glad to
      know I wasn't the only one feeling that way!