Re: [EASCI] I got my box

  • Dawn Hicks
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 14, 2003
      One entry at a time, one day at a time, one page at a time.  You can do it.
      Dawn Hicks
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 17, 2003
        I completely understand! Those were the exact same thoughts I had.
        It took me 2 days to open my box. I was waiting for that moment in
        time that I would not be distracted(ha, ha). The messages that
        people replied back to you were encouraging, so I'm listening to them
        as well. I just wanted you to know that I could have written your
        exact e-mail myself. So I understand the feeling and I'm glad to
        know I wasn't the only one feeling that way!