Re: [EASCI] I got my box

  • mmartz43@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 13, 2003
      I hit the enter key before I finished.  Sorry!  Anyway.........start as soon as possible, pace yourself and you'll be fine.  I congratulate your effort and encourage you to follow through, it's a worthy endeavor.  You will finish a much better teacher than when you began.
    • Dawn Hicks
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 14, 2003
        One entry at a time, one day at a time, one page at a time.  You can do it.
        Dawn Hicks
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 17, 2003
          I completely understand! Those were the exact same thoughts I had.
          It took me 2 days to open my box. I was waiting for that moment in
          time that I would not be distracted(ha, ha). The messages that
          people replied back to you were encouraging, so I'm listening to them
          as well. I just wanted you to know that I could have written your
          exact e-mail myself. So I understand the feeling and I'm glad to
          know I wasn't the only one feeling that way!