Re: [EASCI] I got my box

  • mmartz43@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 13, 2003
      Congratulations!  You will have no life for the next couple of months.  I'm kidding!  If you pace yourself and start early you shouldn't have a problem.  Start collecting any documents you have that show your parental involvement.  Also any awards or alkalaids you may have received which show your involvement in the teaching profession.  One more thing, get those consent forms signed by all your students as soon as possible.  This way you're covered no matter what class you decide to video or use class work samples of.
    • mmartz43@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 13, 2003
        I hit the enter key before I finished.  Sorry!  Anyway.........start as soon as possible, pace yourself and you'll be fine.  I congratulate your effort and encourage you to follow through, it's a worthy endeavor.  You will finish a much better teacher than when you began.
      • Dawn Hicks
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 14, 2003
          One entry at a time, one day at a time, one page at a time.  You can do it.
          Dawn Hicks
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 17, 2003
            I completely understand! Those were the exact same thoughts I had.
            It took me 2 days to open my box. I was waiting for that moment in
            time that I would not be distracted(ha, ha). The messages that
            people replied back to you were encouraging, so I'm listening to them
            as well. I just wanted you to know that I could have written your
            exact e-mail myself. So I understand the feeling and I'm glad to
            know I wasn't the only one feeling that way!