Re: [EASCI] Thanks/Entry 1

  • Dottie Hayes
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2003
      To incorporate technology for entry one, I had my students draw a concept map using microsoft word. They also used microscopes. I am trying to work in some type of web quest too. I am not sure how extensive it needs to be.
      Dottie

      spacefrog72003 <spacefrog72003@...> wrote:
      Thanks for the info on Entry 2/3.
      Question about entry 1.... One lesson is supposed to incorporate
      technolgy.  Do you suppose that would include using microsoft word to
      draw a response to a lab? Or.. should the technology be used to help
      find an answer to the scientific exploration? Any ideas?

    • Dawn Hicks
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2003
        Either.  The lab could enploy CBLs etc, the presetnation could involve creating a Power Point.
        Dawn