Thanks/Entry 1

  • spacefrog72003
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2003
      Thanks for the info on Entry 2/3.
      Question about entry 1.... One lesson is supposed to incorporate
      technolgy. Do you suppose that would include using microsoft word to
      draw a response to a lab? Or.. should the technology be used to help
      find an answer to the scientific exploration? Any ideas?
    • Dottie Hayes

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 30, 2003
          Either.  The lab could enploy CBLs etc, the presetnation could involve creating a Power Point.
          Dawn