Re: [EASCI] Entry2/3

  • Dawn Hicks
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2003
      You are on the right track.  One of ouir teachers did a KWL for number 2.  I did an introduction to classification.  For number 3 my class had done a lab that collected alot of data.  I videotaped the discussion the next day of what the data meant.  It gave me much to talk about before during and after.  Best of Luck!
      Dawn Hicks