Re: [EASCI] Entry 1

  • Dawn Hicks
    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 21 5:04 PM
      At the time I was teaching 6th grade and used heat as my topic, starting with conduction, convection and radiation. I planned several hands on lessons that built on their understanding of how heat moves.
      Dawn Hicks
      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 5, 2006
        I used a popular kid with low self-esteem regarding classwork and an MR student with an incredible work ethic.

        Annette

        shazrolane <shazrolane@...> wrote:
        I'm trying to decide on which two students I should choose to discuss
        and analyze for my Entry 1. Should I pick two students with special
        needs? One low performing student and one high performing student? Two
        average kids?

        Ack.

        Yahoo! Mail