about the technolgy part for Entry 1

  • sciquest2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2003
      I have 2 concepts that I can teach in my classroom on Entry 1. My
      problem is the Science and Tech Standards. On page 61 of the
      Getting Started part, it says that students need to develop abilites
      to identify and state a problem ,,( I have no problem with this).
      But when it says to design a solution including cost and risk-and-
      benefit analysis- then implement a solution and then evaluate the
      solution, I just about croaked. My 8th graders are going to do
      that...yeah right!!. If I am thinking on a scale that is too
      grandiose..I need suggestions...PLEEZE!!

      thanks
      the science teacher