Entry 1

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 20, 2003
      Hello Everyone,

      I am still drawing a blank on what to do for this entry. I understand
      it needs to show building a concept or adding to a concept over time.
      Can someone give me a specific example of the subject matter they
      used?

      Thanks,
      Carol Osburn
      Lawton, Ok
    • Annette Holder
      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 5, 2006
        I used a popular kid with low self-esteem regarding classwork and an MR student with an incredible work ethic.

        Annette

        shazrolane <shazrolane@...> wrote:
        I'm trying to decide on which two students I should choose to discuss
        and analyze for my Entry 1. Should I pick two students with special
        needs? One low performing student and one high performing student? Two
        average kids?

        Ack.

        Yahoo! Mail