Re: [EASCI] Digest Number 284

  • Nancy Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2003
      Even though you only need 2 students, you may find it
      helpful to save the work of 6-8 students. The variety
      will give you more flexibility in your writing.
      Remember you also want to show how you had an impact
      on the students so don't choose your best or worst
      students.
      Nancy

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com