Student Release Forms

  • sciquest2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2003
      I am finally short 6 forms out 135 students that have this year. So
      far so good. I will be calling parents of the other 6. Also I did
      send a cover letter with the form in the mail. And I stressed the
      confidentiality of videotaping and student work. I stressed this
      was an examination for me not for the students. I did get good luck
      notes from some parents that were familiar with the program and that
      made me feel great. But anyway they are all in but 6 so I think
      that is good.
      Thanks for all the tips guys!!