Great News!!

  • sciquest2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2003
      LOL... I told my students that if they need to get those release
      forms to me or not only will I call their parents but that I will
      come to their house Saturday and/or Sunday to pick them up.... At
      first they thought tha I was crazy. But I explained that in my
      program they would like it if I made home visits especially if your
      mom had a difficult time coming to school because she would be
      working. Let's just say... now I am only short about 4 per class...
      Hee hee. By the way... I DID mean what I said about coming to their
      homes this weekend. I'll let you know how many trips I make.